MAKE YOUR INK POP!
SUGGESTED AFTERCARE FOR TATTOOS:
You have been tattooed in a studio by licensed professional with sterile one use products. From this point on, your artist is not responsible for any infection or problems you may have with your tattoo. The following instructions have been provided to ensure a properly healed and beautiful tattoo.
- Leave your bandage alone: a fresh tattoo is an open wound and should be treated as such. Leave your tattoo covered for no more or less than 1-3 hours.
- Clean your tattoo: After your remove your bandage use lukewarm water and mild soap to clean your tattoo of any blood or plasma.
- Use only a fragrance-free and dye-free antibacterial soap
- Make sure your hands are clean before washing your tattoo, NEVER touch a fresh tattoo with dirty hands.
Do’s and mostly Don’ts:
- DO shower regularly after getting your tattoo
- DO use a sunblock with SPF 30 or higher when exposed to the sun
- DO NOT soak your tattoo in the bath or scrub it
- DO NOT pick or scratch at your tattoo
- DO NOT go to the tanning bed or expose your tattoo to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks
- DO NOT use Neosporin or any products containing fragrance, dyes,, or petroleum while healing
The following products are recommended for use unless otherwise instructed:
- Tattoo Goo
- Any non fragrance lotion (ex: aveeno goldbond)
- If using A&D only use for the first day or two
If you suspect any signs of infection contact your tattoo artist or doctor
CHOOSE THE BEST TATTOO STYLE FOR YOU
We offers a variety of tattoo styles and techniques to our clients. You can have us create beautiful works of art using techniques like:
BLACK & GREY
& SO MUCH MORE!
READY FOR YOUR NEXT?